Re: Kantech EntraPass

like I told you I train other tech on this software..

and one other good thing is that before Kantech was named Omnitron,and there
was a installing/monitoring company that was part of it...called omnitron
too..they spitted then one became Kantech,the other....well it kept the name
omnitron for a period of time,then they were bought by a big corporation in
Quebec, and became....well I wont tell cause I don't want anyone to know
were I work  :-)

nak4f.202163$1i.1309@xxxxxxxxxxx