Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

You know that old saying..something about the shoemakers kids shoes always
have holes in them?

No it's not just you...I have 3 cameras on the outside of my house that I
installed when I built the house 11 years ago...I have all the parts to
finish the system, modulator, powersupplies etc...are they working yet?
uhhhhh, well I am thinking about preparing to make them work...tomorrow.

The alarm system is working,  but I never connected my lawn sprinklers to
the relay board...oh come to think of it the waterflow is STILL not
connected either...shit....I better get back to thinking about finishing
this damn house before I sell it.

DAng then there those 30 Omega sprinkler heads that were recalled...shit I
was supposed to replace them too...YOU HAD TO BRING THIS UP DINT YA! Now I
feel really guilty.

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Is it just me, or does it always seem to take longer to do something for
| yourself?

| > I'm preparing to think about doing it right now too :-)
| >

| > "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | battle