Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

bdolph wrote:
> Another...........
>
> Many years ago when I was service manager for Rollins the company  used
> a lot of double stick on wireless transmitters.  We had one that fell
> off from heat in the top of a room from a fire.  It set of the burg and
> saved the rest of the house.
>
> BobbyD

Smoke detector in a finised basement. Homeowner awakened in the middle
of the night by alarm system fire alarm. Opening the basement door,
discovered that the hot water hose to the washing machine had broken
and steam set off the smoke detector. Would have run all night.