Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

Another...........

Many years ago when I was service manager for Rollins the company  used
a lot of double stick on wireless transmitters.  We had one that fell
off from heat in the top of a room from a fire.  It set of the burg and
saved the rest of the house.

BobbyD