Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

Washing machine hoses are certainly a problem in this regard.  After
seeing a few flooded homes, and hearing about many more, I always
suggested that my clients turn the water supply off to their
clothswasher before they go on vacation.  The metal-clad hose is a good
idea.

Al

---
Need a web site, get a web site from Thunder Promotions.
www.tpromo.com