Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

With the Vista50P, you have to do it manually.

Location 32 is the Account number (enter 15 15 15 15)
Location 35 is the call back number
Location 36 is the CSID (enter 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15)
Location 37 enables download (enter 11011111) last 2 digits enable upload &
download
Location 153 to disable call back (enter 0)

When you call the panel select first time communication with default account
number, no call back. This way you are guaranteed to get into the panel.
Once you are connected to the panel, upload all data, make your changes,
then download to panel. Compass will automatically insert the proper account
number.

I suggest you select Ademco Contact ID as the format. Also on the bottom of
the screen, Compass can insert all the default Contact ID codes
automatically. This is handy and will save you some time. You still however
must enable signals like Low Battery, Tests, Cancel, Exit Error, etc...its
all on one screen.

Jim Rojas