Re: Question on DLS software

I wish I could get Paradox panels locally so I could give them a try.  I
wouldn't use Napco on a bet but I have been looking into their new internet
module and the monitoring software.  Every time you turn around GE is doing
something stupid to drive away any Caddx users.  Filling up the Home Depots
with cheap Simons was not good for me.
And you are right the other panels do not have the connection problems you
see with DSC.