Re: Video Tours ?

Bob,

Licensing is a little guy hurdle, big corporations don't worry about the
small stuff, you know, little things like locking people into stores at
night to burn to death in the event of a fire... I quit shopping at Walfart
3 1/2 years ago because of their shady business practices, I don't know
who's worse, the Gotti or Walton family.......

Russ