Video Tours ?

One of my customers has asked me to watch his security cameras from my
central station.  The set up for this is not a problem but I am wondering
how to bill for this type of service?  The cameras will be watching a car
lot.  I am not sure if we should check each camera once an hour, once a
night, or constantly all night.  What is anyone here doing with this type of
service?

James