Re: Commercial Alarm - help

With due of respect, I disagree.  A video system's first purpose must
be prevention.  UL relies on visibility in certificated alarm systems.
They want the perp to know there's a system in the building because it
just might stop the attack so it doesn't occur in the first place.
Video verification is the very last thing that takes place once the CS
has received the alarm.

The very first order of business is to make the man who intends to
break in think twice about his intended plan.  Yard signs, outdoor
lighting, window locks, decals, deadbolts, all of these things are
intended to present hurdles between that man and his target--the
interior of a home.  Every expert who has written about crime has
always made this point.

Alarms and cameras will never keep anyone out of a home or business.
Physical security comes first, then electronic detection, notification,
video verification, etc.  It is my opinion, as well as many others,
that the priority for alarm dealers ought to be: Prevention, Detection,
and Notification.

Al

---
Need a web site, get a web site from Thunder Promotions.
www.tpromo.com