Commercial Alarm - help

Hi all - I am project manager for a fairly sizeable business, and our
security system has come to be the bane of my existence.  I need help
coming up with a plan to replace what we have.  Here's the basics

We are moving into a new 80,000 square foot corporate office, and we
have 10 smaller national offices that are 5,000 to 9,000 square feet
each.  We currently utilize an ADT motion/access/glass break/camera
system.  All the fobs for access and alarm control are programmed and
monitored by our corporate office, and all alarm activity is monitored
by the corporate office, and cameras are watched occasionally by
regional managers at the corporate office.

The thing is, we hate ADT, we get terrible service from them, the techs
are poorly trained, and we have a ridiculous number of false alarms.

We are looking at two options to take the place of our current service
- the Sonitrol audio system and cameras keeping corporate in control,
or a traditional motion etc system through individual local companies
and put more responsibility on the local managers for their alarm
systems.

I guess what I am looking for is info about Sonitrol, as well as
experiences with local companies as opposed to ADT.  Or does anyone
have any other nationwide companies to suggest (not asking for a ton of
salespeople...I mean companies you used and recommend.)  Thanks so
much, I really appreciate any info you can share