Re: Commercial Alarm - help

I understand your pain as I've seen it time after time.  There are, of
course, all sorts of angles, some of which you've just named.  If your
company is of that size, why not roll all your security and access
control management under one roof and use a central monitoring company
that is geared to providing true facility management, right on down to
your access control?  Of course, when using a large national or global
firm of that size, you will still be faced with regional alarm
technicians who work under subcontract with the national.

What part of the country are you in?

Al Colombo

---
Start your day with the Security Mission News & Comment Page!
While you're there, cast your vote on our latest security poll.
www.alcolombo.info