Re: ASA re-visited

If there is any one reason why I did not frequent this news group much
it was all the bickering and fighting that was going on.  I really
enjoy chitchatting with everyone here, but when you see so much anger
and hatred--well, it was not a lot of fun to watch it.

I don't like everyone I meet and I don't meet only those I like.  I
don't see life like that.  Everyone has their individual traits and
some of those traits are good while some are bad.  I just try to treat
everyone like I would like to be treated.  If we were to stick to that
philosophy alone, I think everyone would be able to get along better.
Also, as professionals we need to act professional.  Lately I've seen
a big change and no matter what the cause of that change may be, it
looks good in this news group.

Thanks for listening.

Al

---
Need a web site, get a web site from Thunder Promotions.
www.tpromo.com