Re: Compass Software

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:BtKdnW-lXM-tFczeRVn-jQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I used to do that but got rid of the fax line, too much crap using up
paper
> and time. Email has replaced most of it, I use home line the odd time it's
> unavoidable. I do miss it for UL/DL though.

All incoming faxes come to my PC (Winfax pro). I have a fax machine for
outgoing only, but it won't receive them. I got tired of paying for paper
and toner for the fucking ads. Now I just press the delete button and
they're gone.

> Station ID or not, called can still track down your fax number with call
ID
> or *69, I'm surprised you haven't been caught :-)

*67 for call ID. *69 just rings my line and they get the fax tone.
js