Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Frankly, I didn't bother to read the rest of your diatribe. I've heard it
> before ad nauseum !  And the constant insults just add to the fact that you
> are really not worth responding to. It's a free newsgroup ! Say what you
> wish; however, your conduct here speaks highly of the worth of your input.
> And I care so little about what you think that frankly, responding to your
> comments is just not worth the time it takes...

YOU'VE heard it before?

What about the rest of the people in ASA that have been listening to
your garbage about contracts and ADT for fucking YEARS!  WHAT? Do you
think that you've got a free license to repeatedly pound this group
with your ridiculous brain farts and no one is supposed to object to
it? You're work experience is truly indicative of your asinine business
plan, designed to destroy any equity any alarm dealer would accumulate
in his business. That's EXACTLY what any one with large corporate ideas
would consider acceptable. Piss on the little guy. Who cares about what
the small dealers do or can't do.

And you're not responding because you can't. You know Goddamned well
that
what I've said is the truth and you don't have one excuse for doing
what you do in this group and to alarm installers long term business
plans and reputations. There's no more reason for you to have to direct
end users away from alarm dealers in their area, then there is for Paul
to constantly post his wireless tripe. You give a piece of your
business away with every sale you make and you expound endlessly that
what your are doing is right and that every other alarm company who
uses long term contracts is scaming their customers. You're wrong and
your attempt to misdirect people who come here, away from dealers who
don't conform with your view of the world will be met with what ever
opposition you deem necessary.

> Jim, you are one really classy guy....

You're fucking - A right, I am.

Especially compared to a sleeze bag in sheeps clothing, like you.

Speaking of class..........
Have you unlocked any panels for end users lately that have owed their
installers any money?

Oh ...... that's right ......... you wouldn't know ....... would you?

Have you been the cause of some end user not using a dealer in his area
because of your misguided business advice? What's that again? How do
you say it?

"Any one who "locks in" their clients with a long term contract is"
........ what was that you called them?    Oh ...... that's right. It
doesn't make any difference. Long time in business. Loyal customer
base. Giving great service. You don't give a shit about that. What's
important is that you get your fucking long term contract obsessions
aired and to hell with how it affects anyone else or reflects on good,
honest, and hard working dealers who've worked a lifetime building
their businesses.

Speaking of Class acts..............  that ought to fit right in at the
bottom of the list.