Re: Commercial Alarm - help

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1131452245.202600.63960@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > User error is the leading cause of false alarms.
>
> That's true, but a fair part of that is due to poor training.  I've
> found that DIYers cause less false alarms than clients of some
> professional installers.  The apparent reason is DIYers tend to
> understand their systms better.  Obviously, this isn't 100%.  Some
> DIYers cause lots of false alarms.  Likewise, some clients of pros
> cause few problems at all.  But on the whole I've experienced far fewer
> alarms due to user error among DIYers.
>
> Don't take this as an indictment of professional installation.  It's
> not intended as such.  I'm only saying that if we're careful training
> customers we can make a significant impact on the number of false
> alarms.
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
> www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Mr. Bass...where do you get your information on DIY false alarms
from?

I've seen many surveys done on false alarms and not one separated
the DIY systems from Professionally installed systems, and all the surveys
were done on a National as well as on a local bases.

In my opinion Mr. Bass, you're just using this newsgroup to try
to enhance your DIY business, as usual. Exactly what we have discussed
on this newsgroup for years. Your using the newsgroup to promote your
business should stop. If it doesn't stop, myself and many other posters
will just have to let the participants know how bad a business reputation
you have.

You haven't changed a bit Mr. Bass.

Norm Mugford