Re: Poor Installation

There's nothing wrong with the alarm system. The motion is not suppose to
pick up movement in night stay mode. How is the homeover suppose to move
around his home freely then?

All the customer has to do is request the motion detector to be programmed
as a interior zone with delay. But that also means that every time the
homeowner walks in front of the motion detector, they will have to disarm
the alarm system. Which in most cases is worse than not working at all.

Most issues concerning alarm systems stem from homeowners not paying
attention when the technician is trying to demostrate the features available
to them. Reading the user manual once from cover to cover probably would
have told them everything they needed to know. Ademco and a few others have
video training tapes for those extra stubborn homeoowners that don't need no
stink'in manuals... :)

Jim Rojas