Re: Best Advice For Security System

He's a car salesman. Need anyone say more?
js

Nope.  I sold CARS BEFORE selling security systems.  That way, I was
trained in the art of BS. Just like you are.  Cell backup is better
than anything else IF you want a monitored security system.  Unless I
had some Picassos or Van Goghs, I would bother with one.  By the time
the police get there, you'd be a goner anyways.  What's the use?
They'd find your dead body sooner?

sonicduck....who just knows....