Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

No, I didn't miss your point, and I wasn't referring to you as the
braggart. I was only  questioning (not arguing) the numbers you were
using.
Back around the mid to late 90's the big 3 were Pro 1, Slinky, and ADT.
The three of them were always trying to acquire each other for what
seemed like no other reason than to lay claim to who was #1(Lord knows
they had worthless paper).
We'd need an old SDM top 100 from that period to see who had what but
ISTR  Alarmguard having over 500,000, Wells Fargo, Rollins, and Holmes
were all around 300,000 each, not to mention some of the Sonitrol
acquisitions, and Edison. Slinky was slightly over a mil.
Check the ADT numbers from back in 1996, and compare them to today's
numbers. Has ADT installed 3-4 million alarm systems in the last 9
years?

Those damn SDM reports are a pain in the ass to get a hold of so if you
have one I'd love to see it.