Getting ready to start over...

Sometime in the next 9 months, I have the pleasure of moving....

Beyond the normal chaos that this creates it has some upsides...

I get to start over with my Home Automation and Alarm systems....

What I have NOW is an Ademco Vista 40 Wireless system and a SEPARATE X-10
Home Seer system.

What I am looking at is the Elk Gold as the backbone of my new system and
going with X10 again...

Assuming I go with the Elk as my main panel....

Who's WIRELESS works best with the Elk?

Who's Home Automation Software works best with the Elk?

I have lots of "dreams" for the new house... like using proximity
cars/devices to unlock doors/disarm things and more...

just some musings... Reality will probably be a LOT smaller than my wishes,
but you never know...

--
Bob Sisson
Bob at Sisson Family dot com