Re: Getting ready to start over...

It's my understanding that the ELK M1G will accommodate the GE NX-408E (8
zone wireless receiver), GE NX-416E (16 zone wireless receiver), and the GE
NX-448E (48 zone wireless receiver)... GE NX series receivers were under the
Caddx name, some equipment sources still list them as Caddx... The GE/Caddx
receivers will work with most of the ITI/GE wireless transmitters... Good
Luck with your project, Russ