Re: Fire Alarm installer in SoCal?

Hi Micky,

All is well here.  We're in the process of moving which keeps me busier
than I like but that's life.  The new place is more than twice the size
of the old one.  It has a separate office for my photography studio --
something I've needed for a while.

I hope you had a nice T-day.  Mine was a bit rough.  We had 11 guests
coming for dinner.  Half-way through cooking the turlkey I got a call
from a family member -- a loved one was having a heart attack.  I
rushed over to SMH and spent half the day there before rushing back
home to finish cooking.  Fortunately it turned out to be something
other than a heart attack (they're still running tests).

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com