Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

You truly are a freekin' idiot arent  ya.
I've sold, installed and serviced more alarms than you have ever even
seen...abt 5000 I'd venture a conservative guess.

Smokes are life/safety and not property saving devices (although they may
serve that function)

And you must be the one smoking crack as you're not responding to what I
said, rather someone else's post.