Fire Alarm installer in SoCal?

I received the following via email.  If anyone here is interested let
me know and I'll put you in touch with the client.  The customer did
not indicate whether they have any equipment.  I assume they want to
purchase the hardware along with the installation.  They didn't mention
DIY.

"Would you happen to know of anyone that can install a fire system with
a manual pull down level into a business?  I am in So. California in
Hemet - about 20 miles east of Riverside and 40 miles north of San
Diego.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com