Re: NiCE what Honeywell/Ademco has done

I'm not surprised at that sort of response from Paradox. They are not so big
that they've forgotten who their customers really are. And, they haven't
sold out to the large mass marketers either. And rumour has it they told ADT
where to go some years ago.......

BTW, Montreal is a beautiful city, full of French culture, fine restaurants,
beautiful women, and generally friendly people. You can walk the streets at
night without taking your life in your hands as well. No....Detroit and
Chicago are far more "godforsaken" when it comes right down to it.....

RHC