Re: CO ALARM PROCEDURES

That's a good question. Not only residentially, but I'm starting to see more
and more of these detectors in parking garages. Obviously, you need
evacuation, but how are others treating the initiation of these devices.
Assuming that these detectors detect a minimum % of parts per million in a
given area. Alarm? Supervisory? Dispatch, or non-emergency dispatch?
Verification?

Jack