Re: Commercial Alarm - help

I can honestly tell you that of the systems we installed, whether
you're looking at 31 years ago when I started or my last stint as
operations manager of Abbott, we never saw that kind of failure rate.
In the early days we did have some problems with PIRs and ultrasonics,
microwave detectors, too, but by and large, most of our problems
related to end users who may not have understood their system very well
or who was in a hurry and made a mistake.  Commercial accounts, most of
this type of failure related to employees who ran to their car to get
the heck out of there before the police came.  Some of them we were
able to get to call in and cancel the alarm, but many we couldn't, and
in many instances these businesses had such a high turnover that by the
time you got one manager use to the system, he was off and another new
one walked in the door.

Al

---
Tpromo.com