Re: FBI XL4600RM keypad

I am not defending Robert.  He creates his own persona and has to lie in the
bed he makes.  My point is that we all know all of the information.  Years
ago, any request for a manual would result in an instant reply from you to
contact Jim Rojas.... who follows and participates.  Jim would see the same
post as you and generally would honor the request, if the requester gave a
valid e-mail address.  Your response was simply excess traffic on the group.

You don't enhance your credibility at all when you respond to his every
post.  It is reminiscent of Mike Sabadish who would post a link to the Goofy
sight and republish the "testemonial" every time Robert posted.  I like the
group when we stay on topic.  Even though I have been in the business since
1983, I learn new stuff here everyday.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season.  I don't know if you saw this
Thanksgiving card, but it was cool.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0183913358
or
 http://tinyurl.com/cc5an