Re: FBI XL4600RM keypad

Thanks for the quick reply back... he doesn't have the RM's listed on his
site. we could call to find out...is there any problem using the RM with the
SM?  The reason I ask is the SM looks like it has a few more buttons so I
was wondering if there is a problem mixing keypads..the first choice is to
get another RM but will do a SM if we have too.