Re: FBI XL4600RM keypad

Allan Waghalter wrote:
> Frank,
> Your compulsion to respond negatively to anything Robert posts is everybit
> as annoying as all of Soniduck's drivil.  We all are capeable ofmaking our
> own observations.  As a lot of us have said before, "Give it up Frank!"  You
> have plenty to contribute making you look good here.  You gain nothing
> carrying own your feud.

I remind you that Robert's the one that called me a "liar" for pointing
out the pop-up's on his site are still active (which they are).  I
certainly haven't been "feuding" with him.  The fact that he's not
willing to admit it (or apologise) in the face of all the evidence
posted to the contrary by numerous individuals, just goes to show that
nothing's changed.  I'm reminded of Doug L's famous post.  I wonder if
it's time to repost it??