Re: ASA re-visited

petem wrote:

> Snip of VERY long post!!! LOL

Yeh ..... I KNOW!  I tried three times to post it and it just wouldn't
go through. I had to re-compose it the second time but I saved it in my
word processor. I guess so many words couldn't squeeze through the
internet. Could be it got stopped by the Pepto Bismal virus. It stops
diarrhea.

> This is a post for Jim and Sylvain
>
> Sylvain, Jim here is acting like he is cause of Bass... Even me ,got so mad
> at the Basstard... ;-) that I started to do exactly as Jim and disrupted
> every damn thread Bass was posting in..
>
> I stopped posting ideas and opinion on almost every thing related to
> alarm/access and cctv cause "he" was using this kind of info to make a
> profit with is online store...
>
> Jim is not the source of the trouble,he's a kind of back fire coming back at
> Bass...
>

> Jim, I am with you on this..Now let just hope the Fat B wont come back..
> (maybe he got to the club I gave him the phone number in Sarasota and found
> too much trouble there! lol)

Thanks for the support.

If he'd have got the kind of  "club" that he deserves ....... he'd have
lots of lumps. ;-)

Ya know, wouldn't it be ironic if someone from Usenet, that he's
insulted, went down to Sarasota and gave him what he's always dared
people to do? And now he's in a hospital in a full body cast, except
for his nose, suspended over a bed ....... uhhhh or two .....
I'd LMAO!