Re: ASA re-visited

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1131056933.773072.138100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sylvain Robitaille wrote:
>> Jim wrote:
>
> Well this is the third time I've tried to post this, without success.
> Sorry for the delay in response.
>>
>> > All I can say .....no.... wait..... all I WILL say .... is that YOU
>> > should take the time to go back in THIS groups archives before you make
>> > any suggestions at ALL about how to cure the ills of this group.
>>
>> Done.
>>
> I don't think you'll have the time nor be able to actually get the
> "feel" of
> what's happened here over 6 years, but you're certainly welcome to try.

Snip of VERY long post!!! LOL

This is a post for Jim and Sylvain

Sylvain, Jim here is acting like he is cause of Bass... Even me ,got so mad
at the Basstard... ;-) that I started to do exactly as Jim and disrupted
every damn thread Bass was posting in..

I stopped posting ideas and opinion on almost every thing related to
alarm/access and cctv cause "he" was using this kind of info to make a
profit with is online store...

Jim is not the source of the trouble,he's a kind of back fire coming back at
Bass...

Jim, I am with you on this..Now let just hope the Fat B wont come back..
(maybe he got to the club I gave him the phone number in Sarasota and found
too much trouble there! lol)