Re: Power 832 "Low Battery" Error

This isn't a system I set up.  I am just trying to help them solve the
problems with the system.  They had one of the ministers who use to be
there set the system up.  I have only worked on it a few times to try
and help them out.  They don't have any of the manuals for their stuff.
 I will disconnect the autodialer and see if that fixes the problem.
They do have an extra battery, so installing the second power source
wouldn't be bad.  Thanks for the advice :)