Re: Power 832 "Low Battery" Error

I assume you've checked with DSC tech support for known bugs ?

The only thing that immediately comes to mind is very low or very high
voltage coming in. Did you check the AC voltage to make sure it's not
running much over 130 volts as a maximum and 100 volts as a minimum? Also
check the AC voltage in to the panel...shouldn't be more than 18 volts give
or take a couple at the AC connection points on the panel (maybe a bad
transformer). Also check to make sure the AC supply is not on a switched
outlet, which could seriously run down the battery if the AC was
intermittent.

Seems reasonable to assume it's not the boards or the batteries, so much be
some external factor...the above  would be my guess....

Good luck ! These kinds of problems can drive you crazy....:(((

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com