Re: "Central Station Service" Poll

I was just in Montreal in September and noticed that the
fire alarm system was in trouble in Place Ville Marie. Went
back the next day and it was still in trouble. I was not aware
that the systems do not have to be monitored unless the
insurance company's required it.
In Westmount, years ago, part of the Alexis Neon Plaza was monitored
at the the Westmount fire house, and the other part at the Montreal Fire
Department, due to a major fire there many years ago. (The plaza
sits on the border of Montreal/Westmount.)
Are there any differences on the requirements for ULC/FMC
in Canada?

Norm Mugford