Re: Bell South From Protection One

Ok Bob...e-mail me at jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It looks like you run your own business....and I will gladly discuss
some of the inner workings at Hell South.  They sure didn't do me any
favors.  I have several jobs lined up if I want them.  Proline Security
interviewed me a month or two ago, the owner seems genuine and
nice...not to mention he's from Texas, and I'm from Virginia
originally, so we speak sort of the same language.  He is a Monotronics
Dealer.

I have sold cars before too, and have an offer on the table to sell
Hurricane Shutters, Screen Porches, and Glass Additions.  It is a
local, but growing company with a great background.  I might just have
to take them up on that one.  The car dealership is in a new building
and opening in a month or so.

There is a lot we could discuss here, and it is still very interesting
to me.  I am not the biggest geek in the world, but I am fairly
knowlegable.

Chris