Re: NX8E and Shabbat

Reminds me of something I saw on TV once, a group of monks in I think India
who had these helpers sweep in front of their feet as they walked to prevent
them from harming even the smallest insects. Funny part was they ate meat
which was prepared by others since THEY couldn't do it themselves

Stupid beliefs

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's probably better that they don't drive anyway.