Re: NX8E and Shabbat

Interesting discussion.  If they started a fire by accident, and it
activated a smoke detector, would they have in essence activated
technology during Sabbath?  It appears that you need a timer to
automatically shunt out all zones and then unshunt them.  No protection
from technology then during the Sabbath.

BobbyD