Re: Integrating Alarm Wiring Into A New Home

Crash,

Can you clarify some of your abbrevations?

2 pirs? = Motion?? If so, where should they be located?
1 GB?  I assume glass breakage.... why just the MBR, upstaire?
OHDs?

Glass breaks will cover more than one window?

Also should they be using cat5 for all these runs?
As there will be no sensors installed by the builder where the should
the wires terminate until sensors/keypads are installed?

I believe it costs an extra $100 to wire in the smokes.  Is that worth
it?

TIA.

-MW