Re: need advice on home alarm

OK look at JD Power & Associates and see who was the recipient of the
Oustanding Customer Service Award. Something tells me it's the same
company that grabbed the Consumer Digest Best Buy.
Again, I didn't see that company on your list.
And what's with you and Bass? Are you two dating now? Good Lord I leave
for a few months and this turns into a Fire Island For Fatties Free For
All.
I better dust off my badge and start patrolling again.
Better yet, let's crank up the volume.....

Hey MIKE! MIKEY! MIKEY SABODISH!  Wake up ya old bastard. Bass wants to
smooch you on the chops.
:-)