Re: need advice on home alarm

"no wires showing" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1116407304.053974.96020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hey Frank do you know what company was given the Consumer Digest Best
> Buy?
> I'd bet it wasn't any of the ones you listed. As a matter of fact one
> of the companies you listed is no more a bargain than I am congenial.
> I like you Frankie but man alive you're turning into Rodney's Canadian
> Cousin.

Heh...  It's all a matter of "choices", isn't it??  And the "Consumer Digest
Best Buy"??  I suppose most people taking the DIY route would be looking for
the "best deal", but that doesn't necessarily equate with good customer
service or technical support.  I mean...  Look at all the problems people
have with Bass Home and Bass Burglar Alarms...