Re: Roof Space detectors

A grid of beams isnt cost effective and wont protect all available areas.
Ive fitted curtain detectors just under the ceiling before and mounted them
on their side to give a full coverage over the roof area from inside the
shop instead of inside the roof. This seemed effective, and yes, I agree,
fittiing detectors in the roof is a bad idea, but sometimes, its the only
solution to a problem. Especially if the intruder was to break into the roof
space and cut all of the cables as they go down to the panel position. Phone
cables and all.Obviously using a backup device like a Cellular would be
needed in this case.

Paul