Dealers: More Security for the Buck

I have developed what is probably the best access control system,
intrusion detection system, and video surveillance system, available for
those of you who want to make good profits.  The system is completely
Internet compatible and is flexible beyond expectations.  I own an
engineering company which developed this system for the national
laboratories and it has been field tested for ten years. Best of all it
is very cost effective.

Get an on-line demonstration by directing your browser to:

URL http://206.206.97.135:5801
The password is:  acasdemo

Visit our web site at:

URL http://www.lujansoft.com/LSS.html

Contact me for pricing and system configurations.

clujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much, and feel free to use the system.  Clicking the left
hand mouse button will let you select camera display and documentation..