Re: Dealers: More Security for the Buck

Celso Lujan wrote:
> I have developed what is probably the best access control system,
> intrusion detection system, and video surveillance system, available for
> those of you who want to make good profits.  The system is completely
> Internet compatible and is flexible beyond expectations.  I own an
> engineering company which developed this system for the national
> laboratories and it has been field tested for ten years. Best of all it
> is very cost effective.
>
> Get an on-line demonstration by directing your browser to:
>
> URL http://206.206.97.135:5801
> The password is:  acasdemo
>
> Visit our web site at:
>
> URL http://www.lujansoft.com/LSS.html
>
> Contact me for pricing and system configurations.
>
> clujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thank you very much, and feel free to use the system.  Clicking the left
> hand mouse button will let you select camera display and documentation..
Dealers:

Thank you for your contributions.  One thing I forgot to ask on the
original posting was "Is there any interest in a cost effective access
control system, which is capable of doing intrusion detection and video
surveillance on-line?"

If you are willing to try to build a system at your lab, I am willing to
send you a copy of the tar file which will generate the system.  You
will need:

	motherboard with at least a 500MHz computer chip
	128 MB of RAM
	15MB HDD
	CDROM (only to generate LINUX)

You will also need to generate LINUX (Mandrake) and you may use any
version of Mandrake from 9.0 to 10.2.

The best way to do the whole process is for you to generate LINUX on the
system and put it on line.  If you have a static IP at your site then I
can connect to you directly and help you with the completion of the system.

It is really a piece-of-cake to put it together.  If you want to try it
send me an email and we will talk details on how to do it.

clujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx