Re: Dealers: More Security for the Buck

Celso Lujan wrote:
> I have developed what is probably the best access control system,
> intrusion detection system, and video surveillance system, available for
> those of you who want to make good profits.  The system is completely
> Internet compatible and is flexible beyond expectations.  I own an
> engineering company which developed this system for the national
> laboratories and it has been field tested for ten years. Best of all it
> is very cost effective.
>
> Get an on-line demonstration by directing your browser to:
>
> URL http://206.206.97.135:5801
> The password is:  acasdemo
>
> Visit our web site at:
>
> URL http://www.lujansoft.com/LSS.html
>
> Contact me for pricing and system configurations.
>
> clujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thank you very much, and feel free to use the system.  Clicking the left
> hand mouse button will let you select camera display and documentation..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who contributed
to my posting.  All of you had good ideas, and I will start the UL
process in the near future.  I do believe that for the cost, what I have
developed is one of the best on the market.

Once again thank you, and your responses are what make any discussion
group a viable entity.  I will have follow up on my application to UL as
it happens.

In the mean-time feel free to use the system and if you have any
comments they would be greatly appreciated.