Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

> Remember spewing this nonsense?

Nope.

> 18/2 STRANDED for a transformer?

You have a problem with using 18/2 stranded wire for a plug-in transformer?

> Your installations were so far from UL
> it's comical.

You've probably never seen one of my installations.

> Almost as hysterical as that home-based
> "central station" you had...

Yes, I built my own central station.  I bought a house from a doctor.  Was a
perfect arrangement for a non-listed central station.  The office space was
separated from the living area.

> Single tech motions...

Until someone came up with dual-techs that was the only option available.

> 22/2 for sirens...

Nope.  I never ran 22/2 for anything, much less for sirens.

> running without liability insurance, etc, etc, etc....

You're making this stuff up as you go along, cracker.