Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Can I quote some of what you just said if I decide to do a story on
it?
>  I may leave some of the emotional parts out though :-).  Thanks for
> considering my question and going to such great lengths to answer.
>
> Al

Feel free to use what ever you want.

However, I think the "emotional parts" are what "some people" really
need to hear. I'm quite sure "they're" completely oblivious to what
their reputation is. It's hard for "them" to concentrate on a golf
ball, smoking a big cigar, while drinking a drink with a little
umbrella in it, while on a junket on some tropical island ......and the
well being of the whole burglar alarm trade ...... at the same time.