Re: Mag Locks

getting them lined up and staying lined up, above double doors that =
swang (is that a word?) both ways...bronze framed glass doors...needed a =
machinist friend to help make some pieces...we finally got them dialed =
in and they are still working fine after 6-7 years now. I "probably" =
should have subbed out the door work to a door guy, but the last time I =
did that I used a locksmith and he totally fucked up 3 door strikes...so =
we did it ourselves on these puppies.

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> > I think I've used SDC a few times...a double... and boy are they a
> > pain in the arse to install (in general).
> >

> > "Dandelion Acres" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> That one sits on the face of a door. I need a flush-header mount,
> >> facing down.
> >>
> >> "Silicon Sam" <SiliconSam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>>

> =
http://www.rutherfordcontrols.com/products/product.asp?ProductID=3D11&zon=