Re: Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Easy. It same for reason we know it all because mother of you head drop on
concrete young when, providing insanity clause for you and likey her when
for technical reason it is needed not just the fax jax.

HeHeHe! You lookin to screw the poor guy up more than he already is?? What a
hoot.