Re: Adding Ademco 5804BD

Thanks - that fixed it.

Peter
"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Ejnhe.8$2e1.402@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You have to assign a user code.

Let's say your 4 button RF key is at Zones 49/50/51/52 and User Number is
user 30, you just have to make sure you have a user code 30.

If you're using Compass look in Zones to see your RF button, then in Users
you can add the code and at the bottom under RF information..the RF Key
drop-down. You only need one code set.